29 December 2009

WEEK 52: december 24

i have a couple of photos to share with you.
it has been a busy day for me. i need to start cooking some stuff i will be serving christmas day. i have some friends coming over to celebrate christmas with us. i finished up cleaning the house so it will be all set for christmas day. then, here is my first photo... the cookies i made!! they are oatmeal-walnut-choco chip cookies!!! i think i made a little over 80 pcs of cookies to give to my friends. and of course, isabelle had to taste them first...hahaha. i did save some for the kids.

we attended the evening mass. i led the carol singing before the mass. and this is the photo of the nativity.

and this is me leading the congregations in the songs. a grabbed this photo from a friend's facebook.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pic of you at your service.

Did your prize arrive in time?

I have just put my next post up - you just missed it!!!

gabs said...

I am all done with 365 YEAH
happy year ending Girlie!

bentonflocke said...

wonderful pictures in the church!!

And your cookies are looking soooo yummy!!