03 December 2009

WEEK 49: November 30 - December 2 ...

december 2 -- is it nice? this is my very first desktop wallpaper that i made!! i am so proud of it. i wanted to give it away as a freebie in w&w but somebody got to do it first. anyway, let not this go to waste...i will just use it myself!! if you want it, let me know and i will send it to you!! i am more than happy to share!!

december 1 -- december already!!! wow... christmas is just around the corner! the countdown starts now.
anyway, finally mailed all our cards for family and friends in the philippines!!

november 30-- my two elder kids used to sleep side by side. isabelle didn't want to be alone in a bed so she wanted to sleep beside her brother. but now that they have grown bigger, we decided to re-arrange the bedroom to give space for the lower bed. now isabelle sleeps on the lower bed!! she was so happy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok wait na lang namin yung card na padala mo
napagod yata ang mga bata kasi nakatulog na sila

kuya val

bentonflocke said...

cute shot of your sleeping children - and also a wonderful room they´re having.

Great you start with your christmas mail...

I didn´t yet because we are all a little bit - or a little bit more ill...

bentonflocke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bentonflocke said...

Sorry, I removed the post - because it was twice...

and I forgot... I send you an email.. as you asked me the last days

many hugs

Erika said...

Aw, the pic with your kids sleeping is so cute! They are just curled up the same way even though they don't share the bed anymore.

I have done my Christmas card, sent it in for printing and got it back! I was a little afraid that I wouldn't make it, but now it should be no problem writing them and sending.

Your desktop is beautiful! I'd love to use it if you send it to me. It is so nice of you go give it away, thanks!! =)

merce said...

i see your kids.. and part of me wants to be a kid again. no stress. no problems. no bills.