12 January 2010

11 January 2010: DAY 11 (WEEK 3)

nothing extra special today, i am still complaining about the cold weather (i am not really a big fan of that). no more snow but is it really cold.
i took a photo of what we had for dinner -- baked chicken and potatoes, and green salad (with smoked salmon, pickles and walnut) on the side.

i used my new bread machine and here is the bread i made!
i followed the recipe in the manual. while i was putting in all the ingredients, i had a feeling the recipe asks for too much salt...but i still followed it. and you know what...? i was right! i tasted the bread and it was a bit salty!!! gosh..i guess i have to put jam when i eat it.
just to give you an idea how big is it.. it is approximatemy 500grams.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The bread looks delicious - and I am sure the jam just added to it's deliciousness!

Erika said...

The bread looks very nice. My Daniel would have loved it, he is a big fan of salt. :) Not very healthy, but I admit it is tasty sometimes!

bentonflocke said...

sorry, I was so busy the last days and I´m still busy the next days or weeks. My son had to go to the hospital so my thoughts are not in the blogger world.

But I followed your blog as always and love each of your pictures and your wonderful week pages

It´s fantastic that you have all your pages done... I´m totally behind..