21 January 2010

21 January 2010: DAY 21 (WEEK 4)

8 more days...

someone stole my wallet today. i was going to this store to buy my sister-in-law the jacket she requested, and when i was at the counter to pay, i discovered my wallet was missing. i was hoping i forgot it at home (though i remember i put it in my bag before i left...). so i asked the salesclerk to reserve the item for me and i will just get it the next day. when i got home, i looked everywhere but my wallet was not there. so...it was indeed stolen. there wasn't any money there, i only have a credit card and some discount cards... oh... and i have my residency card there!! but what really upsets me is losing 'the' wallet!! it was my husbands birthday gift to me last year.... too bad.

here is sofia trying to help in squeezing the oranges. an after-school drink for the kids. really healthy!!

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

omg - that´s horrific!!! Too bad! Hope you could inactivated your credit card timely.

Erika said...

Nooo.. I'm so sorry! Even if there isn't too much money in it, it is so much work replacing all that is missing. Hope it works out for you!

Great picture, it looks very yummy.