21 January 2010

19 January 2010: DAY 19 (WEEK 4)

10 days before my big day!!! my birthday is something i really look forward even if i am i am getting old..! right after new year i already do a countdown in my mind. yup..i am that excited about it!! but i usually keep it to myself, some may think i am too old for this 'excitement'. well, i love surprise and the works...but of course i cannot surprise myself... and i cannot tell somebody to surprise me!! (gosh!!) so i hope someone will...
anyway, today i gave my breadmaker another try!! sofia loves watching it turn and turn. this is my third try -- the first one was toooooo salty (but i did follow the recipe...i don't know if it was suppose to be that salty!), the second one was too heavy and the flour seemed uncooked!!! (but it tasted good!) and this one....we will see. wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Hope you got the bread exactly like you wanted it!
I fully understand your excitement for your birthday. Surprises are wonderful, but rare. :P

bentonflocke said...

good luck for your bread! How did it turned out?