01 January 2010

WEEK 52: december 29 - 30...

december 30 -- another card arrived today!! the card from my niece jake. sofia loves it so much because is it singing 'jingle bells'. sofia sings along with it. thank you jake!!!

and my husband surprised us with this seafood platter for lunch. he bought it from carrefour. it was really a feast!!


december 29 -- here are all the cards i have gathered this christmas. i am just so so happy i got so many!! here are the people who took time to send me a card--

1. Kuya Tongtong & Family Benitez
2. Carol Manguerra-Harris
3. Christ and Juliet Fitzsimons
4. Mr. Bonavita
5. Carmelite Sisters
6. Becky Cutshaw
7. Tita Tess Franco
8. Peter Hoddinott
9. Bentonflocke
10.Sis. Noelle
11.Erika
12.Gabs
13.Fr. Ephrem
14.JanMary
15.Irene Malleta-Brookes
16.Al & Kim Ksen

thank you very much to taking time to send me those wonderful cards. i really appreciate them...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang tindi mo ginawa mo tiangge house mo sa mga cards

kuya val

bentonflocke said...

love the seafood platter - sure it was very delicious!!

And I love to see how you decorated all these beautiful christmas cards.

Bek said...

You are so sweeeeet! HUGS! I adore the card you sent to me!!!! xoxo...Bek