12 January 2010

12 January 2010: DAY 12 (WEEK 3)

today, my husband had to to bring 4 kids to school!! yup!! my friend needed to go somewhere realy early and she couldn't bring the kids to school. she dropped off her 2 boys in our house and my husband took them with our kids to school. i was smiling to myself when i saw them out the window... just imagine if they are all our kids...hahaha.

then when i saw my friend in school when we picked up the kids, she gave me this lovely cake!! it was really sweet of her to give me this and a 'thank you' card.

3 comments:

Erika said...

What a sweet photo of them leaving for school! All the kids looks so good nicely walking beside your husband. And the cake seems very tasty!

You asked about the rime in my photo; trying to translate it again, I realize "frost" might be a better word for it. It is created when moisture in the air freezes on different surfaces. Normally it is only a thin layer, but when it has been really cold for a while and then gets damp, this thick frost can build up. =)

bentonflocke said...

what a cute shot of all "your" kids!

Nice thank you from your friend!

Anonymous said...

she's nice of giving you that stuff

kuya val