11 October 2010

08 October 2010: DAY 281 (WEEK 41)

this is my transfer ticket for the subway. i like the fact that it indicated that october 8 is the 281st day of the year.

i had a very tiring but productive day! we (me and my kind-enough-to-offer-to-come-with-me sister-in-law..thank you very much ate mel!!!) processed sofia's permanent resident card.
after i dropped off the kids to school. me and sofia went straight to town center to meet my sister-in-law. while we were waiting i had her picture taken, we needed a new photo of her because the last one we submitted was not correct.
then we took the train/subway to go the the office where we needed to submit the updated photo. we had 2 train transfers to get to our destination. when we got there, it didn't take us too long to be called. by lunch time we were already on our way back to towncenter. we had our late lunch there... then we just walked around a bit. around 2:45pm. i left my sister-in-law there because i needed to go pick up the kids.

this was the first time sofia walked from the school to our house! she was so happy to be walking side by side with her sister and brother.

2 comments:

bentonflocke said...

so cute the shot of the three. Sure Sofia was really proud.

can you reach all important points and points of interesting with the subway, bus ... and so on...?

michelle said...

nice....