29 October 2010

29 October 2010: DAY 302 (WEEK 44)


i love bagels for breakfast... have i told you that?

but even if i had a good breakfast, the day didn't end too well... i lost my internet connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i tried jump starting the modem and re-starting the computer but nothing worked. i called bell customer service just to find out that the reason behind this was the upgrade i agreed to 2 days ago. yup...2 days ago, a bell representative called me offering an internet upgrade for free because i have my cable and telephone with them. who would say 'no' to that??!! the lady on the other line said that effective midnight of october 31, i would be having BELL FIBE! but..but..but...she forgot to mention that because of that i would have internet interuption..or rather NO INTERNET until bell fibe takes effect!!! i couldn't deny that it was a really good offer but not knowing the consequences of that made me so mad! this was the day that i badly needed the internet because i had to talk to nitz because he was flying home the following day! i needed to talk to nitz!!! i was really close to tears when i was tallking to the technical guy who took my call. he wasn't too nice to me...then he told me to call customer service ( apparently the number i initially dialed was technical services..). i called customer service and they were nicer...forwarded me to another technical guy who would help me find another way to connect...through dial up. after a long discussion, it didn't work. but i was grateful for his patience and kindness. so there...no internet.


before i slept that night, i made a long distance call to my niece jake in NC and asked her to message nitz about what happened.
what a sad day....

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

poor you!! I missed you here... now I know what happened!!