02 October 2010

28 September 2010: DAY 271 (WEEK 40)

it was a rainy day... and i mean not just drizzling..it was raining hard! and of all the days that it would rain..it had to be today. we had a dentist appointment on such a rainy day! i had to pick up the kids at lunch time because rafael's appointment was at 1:30pm. so around 11:30 am in the middle of the pouring rain, me and sofia walked to school to get rafael and isabelle. with an umbrella while pushing the stroller i still managed to take some photos of the sidewalk covered with leaves.. (gosh..my camera almost got wet!!!). too bad you couldn't see the rain pouring had.


after i got isabelle and rafael, we waited for the bus. it was a blessing the when we got on the buss the rain stopped. it wasn't just one bus right,,, we had to transfer still. when we got off the first bus to walk and get the next bus, it was easier because we didn't need to open our umbrellas. i had to drop off the 2 girls to my brother's house.
and on my way to my brother's house...i took a picture of this beautiful tree...


then me and rafael went to the dentist.
what a day for me and the kids... but we gotta do what we have to do! we survived.
thank you to my ate mel (my sister-in-law) for offering to look after the girls so i didn't have to bring them to the dentist.

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

You poor thing out in that rain with the kids! I know you can't wait to get your driver's license.

I'll bet most of your friends can't understand you taking photos while you were walking in a storm with the kids. I totally understand. =)

bentonflocke said...

I understand, too ;-)

Great autumn shots on a busy and wet day