27 October 2010

26 October 2010: DAY 299 (WEEK 44)

rafael had a dentist appointment after school. my brother (ok...i call my brother kuya ed-- 'kuya' meaning older brother... and rather than always addressing him as 'my brother' let me just stick to 'kuya ed'). so let me start that sentence again... -- kuya ed picked us up from school to go to their house. i needed to leave the 2 girls with them while me and rafael visit the dentist. my kids are always excited when i tell them we are going to kuya ed's house.
on our way home we dropped by the grocery store to buy something...and while at the parking lot i took this photo. the trees are almost bare...


and then i took a photo of kuya ed's street... still green and the trees are still full of leaves.


when me and rafael got back from the dentist, we found the girls like this! i don't think they even noticed that we left and came back...hahaha.

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

How weird about the trees! Maybe they are different types. That is just strange.

bentonflocke said...

what a different view of the leaves in these two streets