20 October 2010

19 October 2010: DAY 292 (WEEK 43)

i went to towncenter (one of the malls around our area...you will be hearing that a lot from me now...hehehe). when i got off the bus. i saw the ambulance there and i heard from the police what happened. an old lady fell face down, broke her nose and needed maybe 12 stitches on her face. i didn't exactly see the lady but just knowing who was hurt made me ask 'was she alone..., why was she alone..., poor lady'.


whenever i hear news like this, it makes me think about my mom... and i always tell my kids to be more polite to old people, be more considerate, more helpful...they may not be our 'real' gramma or grampa but i truly believe that that good we do to them will be somehow repaid to our real gramma and grampa by some other people... (or maybe to us when we grow old).

i miss my mom...

1 comment:

bentonflocke said...

your words are really true!
I miss my mum, too! She died 1999