11 October 2010

11 October 2010: DAY 284 (WEEK 42)

this is my very first thanksgiving in canada!... and it is my VERY FIRST thanksgiving ever! we just went to my brother's house (as usual) to share this special day with them. i cooked 'pansit' (rice noodles with chicken, shrimp and vegetables), and baked chicken in 'herbs de provence'. we still have some barberque, baked macaroni and corn and carrot from yesterday's gathering.


my brother borrowed 4 movies...but we only got to watch iron man 2 and robinhood.


it was a simple celebration but deep inside i felt good.

..i am really THANKFUL with the my LIFE.

2 comments:

Donna G. said...

A belated Happy Thanksgiving, Girlie! (I *always* forget this one for you Canadians.) I will share with you in being thankful--I am thankful to count you as my friend!

bentonflocke said...

interesting to hear about a own thanksgiving in Canada - never heard from it before.

It must be wonderful to share such a day together with a your family.

Maybe sometime I´ll get to know your brother ;-)

And I agree with Donna... I´m more than thankful to count you as a very special friend of mine
Many hugs and bisous